Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Taco Bell Bum

As we give thanks this holiday season, it is important that we take a moment and remember those less fortunate than us.
This said, I would like to take a moment to honor a special man, one who will forever hold a place in my nightmares.

Scene: Sunday night, Taco Bell drive thru
Cast: BFF Jill, Me, Taco Bell Bum, Taco Bell Queen

It is a chilly November night. Most are home with their families, preparing for the upcoming Thanksgiving festivities. Jill and I sit in the Taco Bell drive thru, impatiently waiting for our goodies. As Jill carries on the conversation, I feel something is amiss. I look over...and there is a man standing at my window.

Frightened...I stare straight ahead, avoiding any contact with this yelling being. Meanwhile, Jill attempts to tell the man to kindly eat sh*t and die.

Soon, the man has moved to the other side of the car, and finally, decides to leave after about 5 minutes of yelling for some unknown reason.

Jill and I pull forward to the window, and he promptly alerts the Taco Bell Queen there is a psycho in her parking lot.

She disappears from the window.

A few moments later the woman reappears, only this time, she is running towards our car being chased by the Taco Bell Bum.

She begins screaming, "Call the cops! Call the cops!"

Soon, she is on one side of our car and he is on the other.

Jill and I sit scared out of our wits until the bum decides he is bored.

So it is you I remember this Holiday season, Taco Bell Bum. I hope you are warm, and well fed, and institutionalized my friend.


Happy Holidays My Friends,
XOXO
The Craziest Housewife