Sunday, November 11, 2012

My First Post

So here I sit. My blogging cherry being popped. 

We are all moved in and I can finally begin actually DIY-ing all of those fabulous projects I've been pinning for the past year. 

I am excited to share all of these wonderful projects, here, with all of you. Among other things (thoughts on life, ridiculous customers from work, other random adventures, etc.). 

I invite you to join me as I discover the world of DIY and slowly but surely turn our "starter home" into a "Dream Home". 

Tips and tricks are always welcome and appreciated. I am no expert when it comes to painting, power tools, or plaster. Unfortunately, my only expertise in the area of DIY lies in pinning all of those amazing ideas on Pinterest, hoping one day they might become a reality. 

I can't wait to meet all of you wonderful DIYers!

XOXO
      The Craziest Housewife