Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stupid Lowlife Pieces of Sh*t That Made My Life a Living Hell

So I am sorry to say my blogging capabilities have been cut short this holiday season as some stupid lowlife pieces of sh*t decided that breaking a window and stealing over $4,000 worth of personal items was a good idea.

Needless to say I have no computer and am posting this from my phone.

I was really freaking excited to show you all my multi-holiday appropriate door too...but they also took my camera which had all of my project pictures on it.

On another note...

A conversation from the haphazardly planned party we had last night:

Me: Honey can you turn the music down a little, I feel like it might be bothering the dog.

Husband: I am surprised you care more about the dog than the baby.

Me: No one told her she had to bring a baby to a party...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone! Be thankful for all that you have because as I recently discovered...it can disappear in the blink of an eye.
XOXO
The Craziest Housewife